13th March 2021, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in IIT Patna

Hello Sir, I want to do BTech(Chemical Engineering) from IIT Patna. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Please tell me about the admission as well as the fee per semester of this course. Thank you!

15th March 2021, 07:56 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in IIT Patna

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in IIT Patna can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 8.9 Lakh.

You will pay Rs. 1.1 Lakh each semester as tuition fee.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.
15th March 2021, 08:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in IIT Patna

The complete fee structure for different courses offered by IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Patna (including B.Tech in Chemical Engineering )can be accessed by referring to the link iitp.ac.in/acad/fee_structure.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?