28th September 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BASLP in Institute of Health Sciences Bhubaneswar?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Institute of Health Sciences Bhubaneswar for studying BASLP. Can you please tell me about the admission fee and semester wise fee structure? I want to know about the expenses of this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

27th November 2021, 03:06 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BASLP in Institute of Health Sciences Bhubaneswar?

The admission procedure to study BASLP at Institute of Health Sciences Bhubaneswar is, you must have 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50%marks.

Selection criteria
Candidates shall face an aptitude test and shall be admitted on the basis of test /interview named IMAT.
27th November 2021, 03:09 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BASLP in Institute of Health Sciences Bhubaneswar?

The admission procedure to study BASLP at Institute of Health Sciences Bhubaneswar is, you must have 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50%marks.

Selection criteria
Candidates shall face an aptitude test and shall be admitted on the basis of test /interview named IMAT.

Total fees for this course is Rs 13.00 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?