19th December 2020, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Bombay?

Dear all, I want to get admission in IIT Bombay for studying BTech(Electrical Engineering). Can you please tell me about the admission fee and semester wise fee structure? I want to know about the expenses of this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

20th December 2020, 12:33 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Bombay?

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Bombay can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 8.45 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 1.055 Lakh per semester for 8 semesters.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.
20th December 2020, 05:28 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Bombay?

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Bombay is given below :

Admission fees : Rs.1500/_
Per Semester fee : Rs.1,11,000/_ (including Exam fees and other fees).
31st August 2021, 07:12 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

At the time of admission you will have to make a one time payment of Rs. 7,600 with additional sum of Rs. 2,000 which is a caution money later refundable. The tution fee per semester is Rs. 1 lakh with additional fees of Rs. 4,200. So basically in the first year of admission you would incur a total expense of Rs. 1,13,800.
It is to be noted that above mentioned expenses doesn't include mess and hostel fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?