15th April 2023, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission in St Xavier College Kolkata for BCom. Can i get admission in St Xavier College for bcom?

I have got overall 79% in my 12th board exams and 81% in my best 4 subjects. Can i get admission in St Xavier College for bcom?

15th April 2023, 08:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in St Xavier College Kolkata for BCom. Can i get admission in St Xavier College for bcom?

Eligibility Criteria required to get admission in B.Com course in St Xavier College, Kolkata:

The basic eligibility criteria required to get admission in B.Com course in St.Xavier College, Kolkata is given below:

Name of the College - St. Xavier College, Kolkata

Name of the course - B.Com

>> In order to get admission in this college for B.Com course, candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with the below mentioned subjects.
@ English and Mathematics or
@ Business Mathematics or
@ Statistics or
@ Applied Mathematics

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class must be 60% marks to be eligible.

>> Selection will be done on the basis of the index calculated with the board marks in +2 level course.

>> As you have score more than what is required, I can say that you are eligible for pursuing this course.

Click here for more details
15th April 2023, 09:07 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Admission in St Xavier College Kolkata for BCom. Can i get admission in St Xavier College for bcom?

To be eligible for admission to the BCom program at St. Xavier's College, Kolkata, you must have completed your 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination in any stream, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. The admission process for BCom at St. Xavier's College, Kolkata usually involves an admission test, followed by an interview and group discussion.
15th April 2023, 09:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, The student must have obtained 45% marks in each of the 4 subjects included in the aggregate calculation. The student must have passed in all the papers as per the respective board/council pass marks. Marks in all subjects indicated in the +2 level marksheet must be entered in the application form.
16th April 2023, 03:01 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The selection is done on the basis of your marks obtained in 12th examination followed by interview.

Candidates can fill online admission form.
18th April 2023, 01:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria are that a candidate who wishes to pursue honors must have earned at least 45% in four subjects, including English, Pure Mathematics, Business Mathematics, and Statistics, and a minimum of 60% overall from any recognized board. They also must have passed each subject according to the board or council's pass requirements.

For more details, you can visit their official website:-
https://www.sxccal.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?