27th February 2021, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BA(Geography) Honours in Darjeeling Government College

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the course fee expenses of BA(Geography) Honours which is available in Darjeeling Government College. Can you let me know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses of this course? Thank you!

28th February 2021, 12:36 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BA(Geography) Honours in Darjeeling Government College

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BA(Geography) Honours in Darjeeling Government College is given below.

Candidate will pay Rs. 1330 per year for 3 years.

Candidate will have to pay Rs. 100 as admission fee.

Last date to submit application is 12.6.2021.
28th February 2021, 04:08 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BA(Geography) Honours in Darjeeling Government College

The admission and tuition fee expenses of Bachelor of Arts (Geography) Honours in Darjeeling Government College is given below:-

Admission fee expenses:- Rs.250
Year I tuition fee expenses:- Rs.1,655
Year II tuition fee expenses:-Rs.1,655
Year III tuition fee expenses:-Rs.1,655
28th February 2021, 11:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

BA in Geography Honours at Darjeeling Government College is a 3 year duration course and is divided into 6 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.1655
Year II - Rs.1655
Year III - Rs.1655
Total - Rs.4965

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.darjeelinggovernmentcollege.com
28th February 2021, 04:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Fee Expenses of BA Geography Hons in Darjeeling Govt College:

Admission Fees : 1810 Rs
Even Semester Tuition Fees - 500 Rs
Odd Semester tuition fees- 3000 Rs

For more details regarding admission in Darjeeling Govt College, click here :http://www.admission.darjeelinggovernmentcollege.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?