22nd October 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Bachelor of Paramedical Technology in Grant Medical College Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I want to join Grant Medical College Mumbai to study Bachelor of Paramedical Technology. Can anyone of you knows about the fee expenses of this course? If anyone of you knows about the admission as well as tuition fees then please inform me. Thank you!

31st October 2019, 05:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Bachelor of Paramedical Technology in Grant Medical College Mumbai?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Bachelor of Paramedical Technology in Grant Medical College Mumbai is 2.49 lakh. The first year fees is 49,800Rs., Second year, third year, fourth year and fifth year fees is also 49,800Rs.

Eligibility:-

1. Candidate should be more than 17yr old.
2. Candidate should have passed 12th with minimum 55% percentage.

You may visit the website www.collegeduniya.com for more information.
31st October 2019, 06:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Bachelor of Paramedical Technology in Grant Medical College Mumbai?

Bachelor of Paramedical Technology in Grant Medical College Mumbai institutes in India offer courses in this field at the undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma levels. The average course fee charged in India for this course ranges between INR 70,000 and 1 lakh, depending upon the college offering the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?