11th November 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Are admissions conducted twice in a year at universities?

Sir I want to ask you, that when the admission forms are out? Does forms comes once or twice in a year? I have completed 12th with science securing 60%.

11th November 2016, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are admissions conducted twice in a year at universities?

No, the admissions will not be conducted twice in a year at universities. The admission process will start only once before the beginning of the academic year. Almost all the educational institutions admission process starts from mid-May and ends in the last week of June every year. If you have not secured admission during that period then, you need to wait for next academic year to take admission for pursuing your higher studies.
11th November 2016, 11:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the kind of university you are applying for admission. Most of the universities offer admission twice in a year like IGNOU. Those universities which are conducting regular courses mostly offer admission only once.

Hence, if you are looking for a distance mode course, then admission twice in a year is definitely possible.
12th November 2016, 05:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Admission forms are released once a year for any course in a recognized university. However, a you have not mentioned the names of any such Institute you intend to get admission in, I am sorry to say that it is not quite possible for me to provide the exact information.

In general the admission forms are released in the month of August and September in various institutes. This may however vary from one Institute to another.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?