19th October 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Advantages of PCB and PCM? How is it to do B.Sc Agriculture after PCB?

Hey guys my friends give me advantages of pcb and pcm. which is the best faculty for 12th? pcb ---- to ---> bsc agriculture how is it?

27th November 2014, 02:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Advantages of PCB and PCM? How is it to do B.Sc Agriculture after PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey guys my friends give me advantages of pcb and pcm. which is the best faculty for 12th? pcb ---- to ---> bsc agriculture how is it?
Both the PCB and PCM specialization having good scope. You can select any one of the specializations based on your future aspiration. Every student selects the 12th specialization based on their future aspiration.

Those candidates who have completed 12th PCB can apply for Medicine and Technical related courses like,
  • MBBS
  • BAMS (Ayurveda)
  • BHMS (Homoeopathy
  • BUMS (Unani)
  • BDS
  • Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. AH)
  • Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)
  • Bachelor of Physiotherapy
  • Integrated MSc.
  • B.Sc. Nursing
  • B.Sc Dairy Technology
  • B.Sc Home Science
  • Bachelor of Pharmacy
  • Biotechnology
  • BOT (Occupational Therapy)
  • General Nursing
  • BMLT (Medical Lab Technology)
  • Paramedical Courses
  • B.Sc. Degree

Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in PCM can apply for the Engineering or It's related courses like,
  • Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech)
  • B.Arch
  • Integrated M.Sc.
  • B.Sc. Degree
  • BA
  • Diploma Courses
  • LLB (Bachelor of Law)
  • Education/ Teaching
  • Fashion Technology
  • Travel & Tourism Courses
  • Environmental Science
  • Hotel Management
  • Designing Courses

Since, you are aspiring to apply for B.Sc Agriculture so you can apply for 12th standard with PCB. After completing 12th PCB you can apply for B.Sc Agriculture course for sure. There are so many colleges which offer B.Sc Agriculture course you can get the application form from the concerned university counter office or download it from the official website with prescribed fee.
1st July 2020, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantages of PCB and PCM? How is it to do B.Sc Agriculture after PCB?

I am confused what to take after10th pcm or pcb . And future which more benefits to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?