20th March 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?

Sir/Mam
I had appeared in the NATA entrance exam and i got 90 marks in it, and i want to know if i would get admission in any government architechture college , because i can't not afford in taking admission in a private college, so can you name some of them and how to get admission in that particular college..thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  2. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  3. Good architecture colleges with hostel facilities with 175 marks in AIEEE B.Arch. and 89 mars in NATA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  5. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  6. Solutions of AIEEE B.Arch last year paper?
  7. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  8. How much is the score required in NATA examination for admission in top architecture colleges
  9. Which are the good institutes which give admission through AIEEE and not through CCB?
  10. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  11. Is NATA sufficient to get into Architecture college in Bangalore? Do we have to answer CET?
  12. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  13. List of best Architecture colleges in Pune through NATA?
  14. How to join UG course under the course of Architecture?
  15. Will I get admission in school of Architecture and Planning with 97 marks in NATA?
  16. Can I study Architecture without giving NATA Exam having secured only 45 marks in Mathematics of 10+2?
  17. Any chance of getting MANIT Bhopal after securing 8778 rank in B.Arch?
  18. In which Architecture colleges can I get admission after scoring 72% in HSc and 82 in NATA?
9th May 2014, 10:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?

Architecture is a good course and it has good scopes also and after that you may get good job through the campus placement and it has good demand in this field. So, it is best for your career to apply for the best college for this field. After that you may get good job through the campus placement.

There are so many colleges which are under the NATA and in maximum states the colleges are there. some colleges are here:

Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNA&FAU)
Andhra University
Acharya Nagarjuna University
CSI Institute of Technology
The Principal Guwahati College of Architecture, Budhin Bhawan, R.G.Baruah Road
The Director/Principal Royal School of Architecture
The Principal Dignity College of Architecture,Chandigarh

These are some best colleges for the B.Arch and for this you have to apply for the entrance exam and after getting good marks in entrance you can apply for the admission there. So, all the best and do hard work to get good college for the B.Arch.
10th June 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?

I got 61 % in hsc & 85 marks in NATA which CLG I give admission in Pune city
15th August 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

if you need help or need good colg through nata cal me on 9254272204.i cn hlp u get marks btwn 110 to 130.
8th June 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I have got 101 marks in NATA and 69.8 % in 12....so would u tell me any government colleges in which i can get admission?
25th May 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 108 in nata and 79.4% in 12th exam.... So would u tell me any government college of architecture in which I can take admission??
11th June 2017, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have scored 109 marks in NATA and 73.7% in ISC examination Would you please suggest the list of government architecture college in Kolkata howrah region because I can't afford private college.
4th June 2018, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I have got 92 marks in nata and 94% in my 12 board exam. Can I get a admission in a government college in kerala
9th May 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am having 143 marks in Nata Exam and 87% in Board Exam. Could I get admission in Government collegeinkeral
12th May 2019, 01:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Candidate must get 35% marks in apptitude and maths section out of 120 and 25% marks in drawing section out of 80. The passing of NATA exam is 70 marks.

Some colleges which are under the NATA are as follows :-

The Principal Guwahati College of Architecture

The Director/Principal Royal School of Architecture

The Principal Dignity College of Architecture,Chandigarh

Jawahar lal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (J N A & F A U)

Andhra University

Acharaya Nagarjuna University

C S I Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?