19th December 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed having bachelor degree in Dress Making and Fashion Coordination?

I hv done my SSC and 12th than i have completed diploma in garment technology and bachelor's degree in dress making and fashion coordination.. i am eligible for B.ED or should i study something else... im interested in teaching.. please advice.. thank you

21st December 2013, 04:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed having bachelor degree in Dress Making and Fashion Coordination?

Yes, of course you are eligible for the B.Ed. for B.Ed the candidate should need graduation in any stream and as you have done graduation in dress making and fashion coordination then you are eligible for the B.Ed and for this you must have 50% marks in graduation.

I think it is not best course for you as you have done graduation in dress making and fashion coordination then you should do something more in this field. But as you have told that you have interest in teaching then you can do B.Ed.

Eligibility for the B.Ed is given below:
The candidate must have graduation in any stream.
The candidate should have minimum 50% marks in graduation.
There is no age limit for the B.Ed.

So in India there are many good colleges or universities which provide the B.Ed course. Here are some good colleges and universities which are best for the B.Ed.
K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive1st College of Education, Training and Research
Amity Institute of Education, Delhi
Lady Irwin College, Delhi
St. Xaviers College of Education,Patna
Rayapati Venkata Ranga Rao College of Education

So all are good and reputed colleges so you can apply for any of the college. This is 1 year course and after that you can apply for the TET exam. for this test B.Ed is necessary and for teaching it is necessary to give TET exam.

And as you have done graduation in dress making and fashion coordination so you should do something in this field. And after that you can also open your own boutique. So i think instead the B.Ed you should do something different in your field. You should do masters in this course. This will help to make your future bright. And there is many scope in this field. So you should do something in your field.
15th May 2015, 04:51 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed having bachelor degree in Dress Making and Fashion Coordination?

• The eligibility criteria for BEd is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BEd.
28th April 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

When applying mpsc form the name of bdfc degree not specially added in their when they ask choosing your course name? Then what can I do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?