8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Sc agriculture on the basis of 40000 rank in EAMCET?

Sir I got 54744 state rank and 40,000 all India rank in EAMCET. I want to know I can be eligible for B.Sc agriculture or not I want B.Sc agriculture seats in Bapatla B.Sc agriculture college. So, send me this details to my mail id which is SK Naseema Begum 267.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and courses in which I can get admission with 40000 rank in EAMCET?
  2. Can I get BSc(Agriculture) admission with 31000 rank in EAMCET being an SC candidate?
  3. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 61000 rank in EAMCET
  5. What is the counseling date for BSc Agriculture for EAMCET qualified? I have scored 36964 rank
  6. How can Admission into BSc Agriculture? got 13199 rank in EAMCET
  7. List of colleges offering BSc(Agriculture) in Hyderabad for a candidate with 27819 rank in TS-EAMCET? -- [New]
  8. Can I get above 40000 and belong 65000 in EAMCET?
  9. Am I eligible to get government seat for B.Sc Agriculture course after taking 19791 rank in AP EAMCET?
  10. How to take admission into BSc Agriculture? I have scored 42090 rank in EAMCET
  11. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to get BSc(Agriculture) seat in any Government college?
  12. Can I get Agriculture BSc in rajamunry in AP? I have scored 52313 rank in EAMCET
  13. How to get admission in BSc agriculture after scoring 16586 rank in EAMCET?
  14. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture after scoring 16586 rank in EAMCET?
  15. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  16. Is my EAMCET rank enough for B.Sc in Agriculture at Bapatla College?
  17. Can I get BSc(Agriculture) admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University with 24698 rank in AP-EAMCET being a BC-E candidate?
  18. Can I join BSc(Agriculture) without qualifying AP-EAMCET?
8th October 2017, 06:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc agriculture on the basis of 40000 rank in EAMCET?

It cannot be said exactly that whether you can get a seat in Bapatla B.Sc agriculture college with 40000 rank in EAMCET, because the availability of seats are based on the cut off marks of the college which keeps on changing every year. So, if you want to get a seat, then you have to fulfill the cut off marks of the college at first. Here are the reasons which affects the cut off marks:

> Number of seats available

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Difficulty level of the paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?