20th January 2018, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BA graduation in Hindi literature from IGNOU after completion of graduation?

Sir/Mam, I have done graduation from Rajasthan university. Now I want to do BA additional with Hindi literature from IGNOU. Am I eligible & can I complete in one year? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this. Awaiting for the response.

21st January 2018, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BA graduation in Hindi literature from IGNOU after completion of graduation?

Yes, you can pursue any distance mode degree from IGNOU, without any issues. Just make sure that you are having the required minimum qualification for that course.

For BA in Hindi, you should have class 12th qualification with Hindi as one of the subject. If you fulfill this criteria, then no worries.
21st January 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BA graduation in Hindi literature from IGNOU after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have done graduation from Rajasthan university. Now I want to do BA additional with Hindi literature from IGNOU. Am I eligible & can I complete in one year? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this. Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible to do a BA in Hindi in IGNOU after completion of graduation. Those who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations are eligible to study BA in Hindi in IGNOU. Duration of the course is three years. As mentioned, you have already studied graduation, you can apply for post graduation (MA) in Hindi in IGNOU. Eligibility to study the MA Hindi in IGNOU is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Therefore, you can study Master of Arts (Hindi) in IGNOU after completion of graduation. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?