23rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do graduation without studying in a matriculation school?

I am a non matriculate. Can i do graduation without matriculation in any university of India ? What is the minimum criteria required to do the graduation course? Can someone please give me the information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
23rd December 2015, 05:42 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation without studying in a matriculation school?

No, you are not eligible to pursue graduation degree from any recognised university. Graduation is a three year course.

The required eligibility to pursue graduation course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in graduation course without 10+2 and not eligible to get admission in 10+2 before passing 10th.
23rd December 2015, 06:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation without studying in a matriculation school?

For pursuing a regular graduation degree course the minimum educational qualification which you need is a higher secondary school degree or any degree equivalent to same like diploma, polytechnic, etc. from a recognized institute.

Also for being eligible for higher secondary school degree or any degree equivalent to same you need to have secondary school degree i.e; matriculation degree.

So being a non matriculate you are basically not eligible for pursuing regular degree course from any university approved by UGC at present but if you complete your secondary school degree and then your higher secondary degree then you will be eligible for the same as there is no age limitation for pursuing the same degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?