19th November 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?

Sir,
I passed 10+2 WITHOUT MATHEMATICS (physics,chemistry & biology)with 72 % marks.Am i eligible for admission in BCA? Is mathematics mandatory for admission in BCA? If i do BCA from a university,where MATH is not mandatory for admission in BCA, then will my certificate of BCA be considered as INVALID? & will that certificate be granted for all kind of GOVERNMENT SERVICE like BANKING etc.?....I passed BCA from viniyaka missions university...please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
  2. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  3. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU after scoring 69.1% in MP board with PCB stream?
  4. List of the good government colleges for BCA after passing 12th with PCB with 58.8%
  5. Can I do the course of BCA? I am a student of class 12th with PCB
  6. Am I eligible for nimcet 2010 or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in engineering after appearing in 12th board with PCB?
  8. Will I get admission in B.Pharmacy after securing 140 marks in PCB
  9. Am I eligible for MCA entrance exam after completing 12th with PCB?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  11. What are the options or courses available after passing 12th related to PCB? I am a student of 11th PCB
  12. Which one is a good option between B.Pharm and Biotech after 12th as a student of PCB? Can I take admission directly in one of them after 12th? What is the job scope in both options and how much salary is offered?
  13. Can I take admission in MCA after passing 12th with PCB?
  14. Can I be eligible for MNC company after scoring 54% marks in 10th, 52% in 12th? I have completed my BCA with 65%
  15. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  16. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU? I am a student of BCA from PTU
  17. What should I do after passing 12th in PCB with 57.2%?
  18. Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?
21st November 2014, 01:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I passed 10+2 WITHOUT MATHEMATICS (physics,chemistry & biology)with 72 % marks.Am i eligible for admission in BCA? Is mathematics mandatory for admission in BCA? If i do BCA from a university,where MATH is not mandatory for admission in BCA, then will my certificate of BCA be considered as INVALID? & will that certificate be granted for all kind of GOVERNMENT SERVICE like BANKING etc.?....I passed BCA from vinayaka missions university...please help me
Yes, of course you can apply for BCA after completing 12th standard with PCB. Since, you are aspiring to get admission for BCA in Vinayaka Missions University. No, mathematics subject required in Vinayaka Missions University so you can apply for BCA through Vinayaka Missions University after 12th standard with PCB.

If I do BCA from a university,where Maths is not mandatory for admission in BCA, then will my certificate of BCA be considered as Invalid? & will that certificate be granted for all kind of GOVERNMENT SERVICE like BANKING etc.?.

Nothing like that your BCA certificate is valid for Bank exam and other government exams as well. However, you must select the university, which is approved by UGC.

Admission in Bachelors in Computer Application (BCA) is based on certain eligibility criteria.

-The Applicant must have completed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent from a recognized university.
-The Applicant must have scored at 50% marks at 12th standard level.
9th July 2015, 07:27 PM
moto g

Hello.

Yes you can apply for BCA in Vinayaka Mission University.
It is not compulsory to have mathematics in your class 12th.
You can definitely apply for BCA having PCB in class 12th standard.

Eligibility criteria for BCA is listed below:-

->You should have minimum 50% of marks in class 12th.
->You should be passed from a recognized board.

All the best.
12th July 2015, 10:49 AM
pointer01

Yes you are eligible for doing BCA from recognized university the basic criteria for doing BCA are-

1-You must passed 12th with 50% with a recognized board.
2-You must have passed through science stream only.

Few colleges where you can select for doing BCA where-

1-Amity University.
2-Lovely professional University.
3-Utter Pradesh Technical University.
23rd January 2016, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I got admission in BCA and then MCA?
I am 12th sci PCB (physics,chemistry,biology) student.
10th June 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 2 with pcb physical education can I apply for BCA i have scored 75% in 12th if it is possible then please recommend some college or university
28th June 2017, 11:28 AM
yamram

Hi
The basic eligibility criteria for the pursuing BCA is that you should have at least passed the 12th standard with 50% aggregate marks.
So, yes you can take admission in BCA even if you have done your 12th with PCB. You can pursue BCA which is a total of 3 years course and you can also opt for dual degree BCA -MCA or BCA-MCA(HONS) which is of total of 5 years and you can also pursue BCA(hons) which is also of total of 3 years.
I am enlisitng some of the well known colleges in our nation like Lovely Professional University, Manav Rachna University, SRM, Christ university etc. Few of the universities have established exemplary placement record. They offer extensive learning and professional grooming programs like skill development programs, professional enhancement workshops, seminars, industrial exposure and immersion.
9th August 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10 3 with 90% marks.Am I eligible for admission in BCA. In Regular(full time) Or distance education.Right now is any college available for regular Admission .
I hope will you send me details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?