20th January 2018, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to reappear in 12th Science after completion of graduation in Politics?

I did my graduation in Plitics (Arts) and 12th also in arts, now I want to do Pharmacy (D. Pharm/ B. Pharm), can I reappear 12 in Science? if yes then what will happen to my graduation which I did from Mumbai University will it be nullified? what is the age limit for appearing the HSC (12th)? Also, what is the eligibility for D.Pharmacy 10th or 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to reappear in 12th with Science to further pursue ITI course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for graduation in acting after completion of 12th in science? Where to apply for the course?
  3. Am I eligible to reappear for maths and science exam of 12th standard which I failed long before?
  4. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  5. Can I reappear in 12th exam? How much time will it take to reappear in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to reappear in BITSAT being a 12th student?
  7. Am I eligible to reappear if failed in JEE Advanced?
  8. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  9. Can I obtain 2 marksheets after appearing in ISC Supplementary exams? Will there be any problem at the time of employment?
  10. What are the possible career options for each streams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course will be suitable to enter politics?
  12. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  14. Which subject to choose in graduation after completion of 12th science to apply for IAS in future?
  15. Am I eligible for PCS having gaps in my graduation?
  16. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  17. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?
21st January 2018, 03:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear in 12th Science after completion of graduation in Politics?

Yes, you can pursue 12th standard again with Science stream, if you are interested to pursue Pharmacy course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue D.Pharmacy course. There is no maximum age limit to apply for 12th standard board examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?