13th November 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to secure BSc(Agriculture) seat wit 4547 rank in Karnataka CET and 97% in 2nd PUC being a 3A caste candidate?

Hello Sir, I have got 4547 rank in Karnataka CET for BSc Agriculture course. My practical rank is 5158. I have scored 97% marks in PCB of 2nd PUC and I belong to 3A caste category. I want to get seat for this BSc course in GKVK campus. So, am I eligible to get seat or not?

8th March 2023, 03:08 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Am I eligible to secure BSc(Agriculture) seat wit 4547 rank in Karnataka CET and 97% in 2nd PUC being a 3A caste candidate?

The eligibility criteria for admission to BSc Agriculture course in Karnataka CET vary based on the category and the college in which you are seeking admission. As you belong to 3A caste category, you may be eligible for reservation benefits.

However, the cutoff ranks for admission to BSc Agriculture course in GKVK campus and other colleges also vary every year based on various factors such as the number of applicants, availability of seats, and the difficulty level of the exam. It is advisable to check the previous year cutoff ranks for BSc Agriculture course in GKVK campus and other colleges to get an idea about your chances of getting admission with your rank.

You can also contact the concerned authorities or visit the official website of the college for more information on the admission process and the eligibility criteria for BSc Agriculture course in GKVK campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?