24th March 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech in IIIT-Bangalore if secured 86% in 12th PCM? Course duration of B.Tech?

Sir,
I have already clear my 12th Science with the combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 86%. So may I eligible to get a seat in B.Tech in IIIT-Bangalore or not and what will be the course duration for B.Tech?
Your's faithfully
Zakir Hussain.

30th March 2015, 04:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech in IIIT-Bangalore if secured 86% in 12th PCM? Course duration of B.Tech?

IIIT-Banglore is not offering B.Tech courses. It is offering four programs
->Integrated M.Tech
->M.Tech
->M.S. by Research
->Ph.D.

As a candidate, who have completed intermediate, you are eligible to join in Integrated M.Tech course. This course is of 5 years. If you can join in this course, at the end of 5 years, you will get both B.Tech. and M.Tech degree. To get admission in this course, you have to appear for JEE(Main) exam, because candidates who have qualified JEE(Main) exam are only eligible to apply for admission in this course.
31st March 2015, 08:42 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech in IIIT-Bangalore if secured 86% in 12th PCM? Course duration of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have already clear my 12th Science with the combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 86%. So may I eligible to get a seat in B.Tech in IIIT-Bangalore or not and what will be the course duration for B.Tech?
Your's faithfully
Zakir Hussain.
IIIT-Bangalore is not offering B.Tech., programmes. You can very well apply for Integrated programmes offered by IIIT, Bangalore.

The duration of M.Tech programme is five years. The theoritical papers will be available only for the first four years. There will be only project papers during the final year of the course.

To join such top college like IIIT Bangalore , you must qualify IIT JEE (Joint Entrance Exam)

IIT JEE exam is conducted in two phase

>>Mains
>>Advanced.

Those who qualify Mains will be shortlisted for Advanced level.

Since IIIT Bangalore, being A+ institution, you must qualify Advanced level also to get into it.
3rd April 2015, 12:17 PM
amanshrivastava98

I am sorry to say but according to my knowledge the IIIT Bangalore doesn't offer the graduation curse i.e. B. Tech.

They just offer the PG and Research courses.

If you want to get u=into that then you must be interested in the PG courses as follows.

* M. Tech.

* MS (Research)

* PhD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?