11th November 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BA(Fine Arts) after completing 12th Humanities?

Hello, I am studying 12th with Humanities. I will give my Board exam this year. I want to make my career in Artistic industry. So, Kindly tell me I am eligible to do BA(Fine Arts) in Graduation or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

19th November 2018, 10:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BA(Fine Arts) after completing 12th Humanities?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to study BA(Fine Arts) after completing 12th Humanities. Candidates who have passed 12th class in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute are eligible to pursue that course.
20th November 2018, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BA(Fine Arts) after completing 12th Humanities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am studying 12th with Humanities. I will give my Board exam this year. I want to make my career in Artistic industry. So, Kindly tell me I am eligible to do BA(Fine Arts) in Graduation or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Yes, you are eligible to study BA (Fine Arts) after completion of 12th Humanities. Those candidates who have completed the 12th examination in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized school board are eligible to study BA (Fine Arts). Some colleges conduct an entrance examination for the admission to study BA (Fine Arts). Duration of the course is three years. You can study the BA (Fine Arts) course in various colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?