23rd August 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCom in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata if secured 67% in 12th Commerce? Procedure to apply?

Sir, I want to apply for BCom course in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata. I know this is the reputed college. I want to know how I can get admission. Also let me know I am eligible as I have secured only 67% in my 12th Commerce.

4th September 2019, 01:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCom in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata if secured 67% in 12th Commerce? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to study BCom in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with 60% marks in aggregate as well as Accountancy/Mathematics and must have passed in English. Admission selection will be done on the basis of average marks of the total marks in qualifying examination and the concerned subject.

Interested candidates can apply online through college website www.shrishikshayatancollege.org. Register yourself first and then login with your username and password and choose "Apply for New Course" option and fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee online thereafter submit the application form.
5th September 2019, 04:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to study BCom in Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata if secured 67% in 12th Commerce? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.com in Shri Shiksha yahan College, Kolkata.

Eligibility:

1. Student must have passed 12th class with 60% in maths, science from any recognized board.
2. There is no age bar.

To get the admission in B.com student will have to appear in entrance exam which is followed by interview. If you qualify both you will get admission.

You may visit the website www.shrishikshayatancollege.org. for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?