10th December 2018, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BSc(Computer Science) Honours if completed 12th without Computer Science?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have just passed out my 12th with Science stream. I am a PCM student and didn’t studied Computer Science in my 12th standard. But I want to study BSc with Computer Science now. So, I am eligible or not?

12th December 2018, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BSc(Computer Science) Honours if completed 12th without Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I have just passed out my 12th with Science stream. I am a PCM student and didn’t studied Computer Science in my 12th standard. But I want to study BSc with Computer Science now. So, I am eligible or not?

Yes, you are eligible to study BSc (Hons) Computer Science after completion of 12th without Computer Science subject. Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in Science stream with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BSc (Hons) Computer Science course. Students must have studied Mathematics as a subject in 10+2 for the admission to study BSc (Hons) Computer Science in some colleges. Therefore, you can study BSc (Hons) Computer Science after completion of 12th without Computer Science subject.
13th December 2018, 12:19 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BSc(Computer Science) Honours if completed 12th without Computer Science?

Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computer Science is an undergraduate Computer Science course. The basic eligibility required for the admission of Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computer Science course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The duration of Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computer Science course is 3 years. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study BSc(Computer Science) Honours after completed 12th without Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?