16th January 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Hotel Management or Business Management course if completed B.A. General?

Hi ,
i have completed B.A. general.....
i wanna know about the course
regarding to hotel management or
business management....
can i eligible?
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  2. Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?
  3. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  4. Best specialization in PGDM for B.Tech(ECE)?
  5. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  6. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  7. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  8. Which are the departments of MBA?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  10. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  11. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  12. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  13. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  14. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  15. Am I eligible for BHM through lateral entry after completing my 2 years diploma course in Hotel Management?
  16. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  17. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in AP after scoring 75% in 12th?
  18. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
20th January 2015, 07:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Hotel Management or Business Management course if completed B.A. General?

Yes, you are eligible to study Hotel Management or Business Management course with B.A General as Educational Qualification. Since you have completed Bachelor Degree (B.A), you can apply for Post Graduation Degree such as,
> MBA in Hotel Management
> Master of Science (M.Sc) in Hotel Management
> Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
> MBA in Business Management
along with some certificate courses like Craftsmanship courses, Diploma in Hotel Management, Certificate Courses in Hotel and Catering Management. You must have secured 50% Marks in Graduation to be eligible for pursuing any one of the above provided PG courses. The selection criteria of these PG courses is basically through MAT/ CAT/ MUCAT/ SEE-UPTU/ Or Any Competitive Management examination and Graduation Marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?