12th November 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MCom(Financial Management) after completing BCom(Accountancy)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying Accountancy in BCom. I am in my prefinal semester now. After my BCom, I want to do MCom but in different stream. I am desired to do my Post Graduation in Financial Management. So, is this possible for me?

21st November 2018, 04:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MCom(Financial Management) after completing BCom(Accountancy)?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to study MCom(Financial Management) after completing BCom(Accountancy). You must have passed Graduation with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university to be eligible.
21st November 2018, 05:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MCom(Financial Management) after completing BCom(Accountancy)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying Accountancy in BCom. I am in my prefinal semester now. After my BCom, I want to do MCom but in different stream. I am desired to do my Post Graduation in Financial Management. So, is this possible for me?

Yes, you are eligible to study MCom (Financial Management) or Master of Financial Management course after completion of BCom (Accountancy). You have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to study MCom (Financial Management) or Master of Financial Management course. Duration of the MCom (Financial Management) or Master of Financial Management is two years. You can study the MCom (Financial Management) or Master of Financial Management course in various colleges in India.
23rd August 2020, 04:55 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it is differently possible as it is already a subject in your graduation so you can opt this in your Master level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?