25th August 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take any course of designing after completion of SYBMS and TYbMS?

I finished my SYBMS and now im in TYbMS. After my graduation can i take any course of desining. I dont have a base but are there courses of desining for 2 years where i can pursue my designing course. Designing in graphic, jewellery etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in tybms from Kalina University?
  2. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  3. CET entrance exam paper for MBA which we have to write after completion of TYBMS?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Can I get admission in SYBMS after missing 1 year after FY
  6. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  7. What is the fee structure to do BMS course in commerce?
  8. What is the requirement for UPSC exam? I am in TYBMS -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the PG courses other MBA after completion of TY? Best colleges offering these courses?
  10. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  11. Salary after completion of B.Sc. in Textile Designing & Fashion Designing in Mumbai?
  12. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  13. Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  14. Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?
  15. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do Fashion Designing?
  16. Eligibility for Textile designing and jewelry designing after 12th while studying CA?
  17. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  18. Am I eligible to join Post Graduation in Interior Designing after completion of Graduation in Hotel Management?
26th August 2015, 02:23 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take any course of designing after completion of SYBMS and TYbMS?

No, since you are changing your field and don't have any base of design, you have to restart your graduation once again in this field as a fresher now.

And there is no graduation degree in the country which is of less than 3 years.

So, you have to pursue the graduation degree in design which is of 3 years at least.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?