18th January 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?

Is a degree (like b.com, B.sc or any equivalent) taken from CMJ University in Valid for Jobs in private & Gov. Sector? Is that also valid to take further admission for Post Graduation in any state or deemed university??
Please answer..
Thanks in advance.

1st February 2014, 11:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?

CMJ is a reputed university in the state of Meghalaya. Yes, the degrees offered by the university like B.Com, B.Sc and many more are recognized by UGC and is valid to be eligible for any private or government sector jobs. You will also be eligible to take further admission for post graduation in other states or deemed university based on the graduation degree from CMJ University.
The proof of recognition is attached herewith.
10th April 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?

good morning sir/mam. Myself joginder. An i have a bachelor degree in bsc streem from cmj university. My corce comleted in session of 2010-12. The enrolment no. Is cd20122310100644. I am confued to that the dmc is fake or not. Plz ans me sir on my mail. [email protected]
11th April 2014, 01:03 PM
TAUSIK UDDIN GAZI

Post LLB Eligibility ?

Am I eligible for LLB (distance education)? I've passed 10 2 with 63.4% marks
17th January 2016, 02:54 PM
eunus8899

Sir/mem,myself joginder.An I have a bechelordegree in Bsc streem from cmj university. My couse completed in seasons of 2010-2012. My registration numbers is 20121010112444.I am confused to that the dmc is fake or not.please answer me on my mail. eunus [email protected]
25th August 2017, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am Ganesh, I completed my Be COM through CMJ University in 2010-2012.
My Enrollment Number: 30131110101015
DOB: 25/10/1986
Email: [email protected]

Request you to please confirm it is correct or not because while I am submitting this marksheet for background verification not found any details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?