7th February 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

B.Pharma is available in Raebareli?

Is B.Pharma couse is available in raebareli (U.P.) . I'am completed my 12th with PCB and got 60% marks.

18th February 2014, 07:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Pharma is available in Raebareli?

Yes,B.Pharma course is available in Raebareli,Uttar Pradesh.Basically this B.Pharm course is of a Four-year program,which consists of the both annual as well as semester schemes.In order to do this course you must have a minimum of 10+2 class from recognized organizaton.The minimum percentage you must have obtained is 50% and should be from the biology/Biotechnology subjects.As you have all the required eligibility criteria you no need to worry at all.

In RaeBareli,there is a college called as “ National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research” offers B.Pharma course for the aspiring candidates.It is a good place for the Higher education,Development and Research in the Pharmaceutical silences and is known for the centre of excellence.There are even a vry good facilities in the National Institute of Pharmaceutical education and Research as Hotels,Sports,Laboratories and good classrooms and Library.

The departments in NIPER are the departments of Pharmaceutics,Pharmacology and Toxicology,Medicinal Chemistry.You can find good field under the various fields such as Pharmacogenomics,Toxicogenomics,Molecular modelling,Drug design,Natural product research,bioinformatics,molecular biology and more.This NIPER college is a very good college nd autonomous body which was established under the various departments.So the role of this organization in Government of India,department of Pharmaceuticals,Ministry of Chemical and Fertilizers.So you can go for the good career when you get experience year by year.So this could be the better college of B.Pharma in Raebareli.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?