24th January 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Is BA(Music) of Prayag Sangeet Samiti is affiliated to Allahabad University and UGC approved?

Hello, I have completed my BA in Music from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad. But I am confused that whether Prayag Sangeet Samiti comes under Allahabad University and it is affiliated by UGC or not? Please if anyone knows about this please tell me as I am very worried about my graduation degree.

30th September 2021, 07:53 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BA(Music) of Prayag Sangeet Samiti is affiliated to Allahabad University and UGC approved?

Yes, BA(Music) of Prayag Sangeet Samiti is affiliated to Allahabad University but this university is not UGC approved.

Your graduation degree is valid and acceptable.

You are eligible to appear in different competitive examination and to get government job.

You are total eligible for TGT/B recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?