11th June 2023, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

BALLB - IP University Private College or Banasthali University?

I want to know which is best IP University or Banasthali University? In IP CET my ranks is 2247. Should I wait for IP University's Councelling or go for Banasthali University BALLB. Banasthali University shortlisted me and call on 28 June 2014. I wait for IP University or go for Banasthali University.

Suman

13th June 2023, 09:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BALLB - IP University Private College or Banasthali University?

BALLB (Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws) is offered by various universities and colleges in India. IP University, also known as Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, is a public university located in Delhi. It offers BALLB programs through its affiliated colleges.

On the other hand, Banasthali University is a private women's university located in Tonk, Rajasthan. It is a deemed university and offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including BALLB.

Both IP University and Banasthali University offer BALLB programs, but they differ in terms of their ownership and location. IP University is a public university, while Banasthali University is a private university.

When deciding between the two, it's important to consider various factors such as location, reputation, faculty, infrastructure, curriculum, and other aspects that are important to you. Additionally, you may also want to look into the accreditation and recognition of the respective institutions.

It is advisable to research and compare the specific details of the BALLB programs offered by IP University and Banasthali University, such as the curriculum, faculty qualifications, placement opportunities, and alumni feedback. This will help you make an informed decision based on your preferences and goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?