24th April 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Basic qualification required for Bachelor of Architecture? Fee, duration and financial aid?

what is basic qualification required for bachelor of architecture ?
what is the fee for full degree course ?
can i get aid from bank for this education ?
what is the course period ?

Related Questions:
  1. Basic qualification required for Bachelor degrees in Animation? Institiutes and their fee structure?
  2. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  3. Minimum academic qualifications required for Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure for an Indian Student or NRI student? Duration of the course and basic salary after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  5. What is the basic qualification required for Chemical engineering course? What is the procedure for admission in IIT?
  6. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biochemistry? I have done PGD Pathology and 1 year experience in lab as Technologist
  8. Exam pattern of FTII exam for Direction Course?
  9. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  10. Can I be eligible to do acting course in FTII? I have completed my B.Tech degree
  11. What all courses can I join after passing 12th with commerce?
  12. Can I join any research programme after doing BAMS?
  13. How to do part time lectureship in MBA colleges
  14. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  15. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  16. After puc which course will be better? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does NICMAR offers any distance education program?
  18. What are the fields for medicine course?
26th April 2014, 06:38 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Basic qualification required for Bachelor of Architecture? Fee, duration and financial aid?

To take admission in B.Arch, there is a criteria of i.e. 55% in 12th board with Mathematics and English compulsory from any recognized board/school.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA).

Any diploma student in engineering is also applicable for B.Arch with 55%.
Different different institute have their own fee structure, But mostly institute required approximately 47,000 fee per semester.

Generally B.Arch is a course of 5 year in India and there will be financial aid for mariet students, but the financial aid depend upon the percentage got in 12th exam or entrance exams.

For financial help there is available number of Scholarship provided by different different Scholarship provider, whom details are available on Internet, after analysis Education data or family status they provides the Scholarship to the students which are financially weak to continue their study.
27th January 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic qualification required for Bachelor of Architecture? Fee, duration and financial aid?

Is it compulsory to take Science stream in 12 th board to get admission in architecture course??
Is it that some good colleges ask 12 th board with Science stream For B. Arch
15th May 2015, 04:10 PM
amanshrivastava98

If you want to pursue the BArch then you should fight the NATA exam.

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?