24th January 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

BCom or BSc(Fashion Designing), which one has more scope?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc in Fashion Designing. I am a Commerce student and my parents are telling me to do BCom course. I just want to know that between these two courses, which one has more scope? Please tell me asap.

1st February 2019, 05:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCom or BSc(Fashion Designing), which one has more scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc in Fashion Designing. I am a Commerce student and my parents are telling me to do BCom course. I just want to know that between these two courses, which one has more scope? Please tell me asap.

BCom and BSc (Fashion Designing) courses are entirely different courses and it cannot be compared. One should choose the course based on his ability, interest and skill. If one person is interested in fashion designing then he/she can choose the BSc (Fashion Designing) course. If a person is interested in the accounts / commerce field, then he/she can pursue Bachelor of Commerce (BCom). Both BCom and BSc (Fashion Designing) are good courses and it cannot be compared.
3rd February 2019, 12:22 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCom or BSc(Fashion Designing), which one has more scope?

As per my suggestion, you should go for the Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design course for your good career. The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc. (Fashion Design) course the candidate should have passed 12th in any stream with at least 50% from a recognized board of education.

The best job opportunity after completing this course is given below.

EMPLOYMENT AREA and JOBS TYPE

1. Garment Manufacturing Units

2. Fashion Show Management Agencies

3. Garment Store Chains

4. Jewelry Houses

5. Leather Companies

6. Textile Mills

7. Fabric Buyer

8. Costume Designer

9. Entrepreneur

10. Fabric Quality Control Manager

11. Graphic Designer

12. Fashion Consultant

13. Outside Sales Representative
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?