4th June 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Becoming Company Secretary is possible by doing CLAT? Is CLAT useful for Company Secretary?

My sister was doing her 1st puc at arts branch, but her aim is to become company secretary. Is that possible by doing clat course? Will a arts student get useful by clat course?

6th June 2021, 01:32 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Becoming Company Secretary is possible by doing CLAT? Is CLAT useful for Company Secretary?

Yes, It is possible to be Company Secretary by going through CLAT examination.

CLAT examination is for admission in Law courses.

If you want to complete Law degree first than want to go for CS course than you can go through CLAT examination and get admission in LLB course. Once you complete LLB course than you can skip Foundation course of CS program and register directly for CS Executive Program.

You can also directly go for CS course after intermediate. In this case you have to appear for Foundation exam also.

If your ultimate goal is to be Company Secretary than you should register for CS foundation course directly after intermediate without going for CLAT and LLB.

To be Company Secretary is not easy so if you want to complete graduation also than you can go for graduation course also.
7th June 2021, 07:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Becoming Company Secretary is possible by doing CLAT? Is CLAT useful for Company Secretary?

Yes it is possible to become Company Secretary by doing CLAT. You need not register for the CS Foundation you can register directly for the CS Professional Group and can give exam of CS Professional Group I and II. while you can also get the exemption for the law subjects in the CS Professional Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?