12th November 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BA(Public Administration) in St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur for doing BA in Public Administration course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Bachelors from this college? Please advice me.

5th August 2021, 11:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BA(Public Administration) in St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur?

** B.A. Public Administration or Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration is an undergraduate Public Administration course.

** For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board and the duration of this course is three years.

** As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study BA(Public Administration) in St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur.

JOB OPPORTUNITY

1. Economic Development Centres

2. Educational Institutes

3. Public Works

4. Land Revenue Departments

5. Fire and Emergency Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?