13th October 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BTech(Electronics & Media Technology) in Karunya Institute of Technology & Science, Coimbatore?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Karunya Institute of Technology & Science, Coimbatore for doing BTech in Electronics & Media Technology course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Bachelors from this college? Please advice me.

8th August 2021, 02:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BTech(Electronics & Media Technology) in Karunya Institute of Technology & Science, Coimbatore?

1. B.Tech. Electronics and Media Technology or Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Media Technology is an undergraduate Electronics and Communication Engineering course.

2. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board.

3. The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Media Technology is four years.

4. As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study B.Tech(Electronics & Media Technology) in Karunya Institute of Technology & Science, Coimbatore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?