21st August 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BDes(Industrial Design) in UPES School of Design Studies?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in UPES School of Design Studies for doing BDes(Industrial Design). I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this course from this institute. So, I would like to know about the benefits to doing my BDes from this institute? Please advice me.

4th September 2019, 04:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BDes(Industrial Design) in UPES School of Design Studies?

There are lots of benefits of studying BDes in Industrial Design at UPES school of Design Studies. This course teaches to address contemporary issues in an independent and creative way. You have plenty of job opportunities in Architectural,Engineering, Industrial design, Service Industries and Manufacturing. After doing this course one can have their careers in Art directing for magazines, newspapers, desktop publishing, drafting the designs made by engineers to digital media, fashion designing, graphic designing and interior designing.

Some of the job types are:-

Art Director
Desktop Publisher
Industrial Engineers
Industrial Design Researcher
Product Designer
5th September 2019, 02:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of studying BDes(Industrial Design) in UPES School of Design Studies?

The benefits of studying BDes(Industrial Design) in UPES school of Design Studies is given below:-

1. Enables you to pursue higher qualification like M.Des (Master of Design).
2. Provides you self-employment opportunities.
3. Offers fame, glamour, success and higher pay packages to qualified professionals.

After completing BDes(Industrail Design) one can work as:

1. Interior designer.
2. Graphic designer.
3. Fashion designer.
4. User Experience Designer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?