18th February 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BE(Textile Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?

Dear Sir, I want to do BE course in the field of Textile Engineering in IIT-Delhi. But my parents don’t allow me to do this course. I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them.

28th February 2019, 08:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BE(Textile Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?

Scope of Bachelor of Engineering in textile engineering after studying it from IIT Delhi:

Top recruiting companies:

Medical Textiles, geotextiles and civil engineering materials Aerospace and transport Engineering Materials and sport and performance clothing.

Job positions:
Production development and management, Retail Management apparel designing, visual merchandising, technical designing fashion writing and editing, quality control, Museum collection management, pattern maker product developer, fashion consultant, textile research scientist, technical engineer.
28th February 2019, 08:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BE(Textile Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?

Job positions you can apply for after BE in textile engineering-

Product developer, fashion buyer, fashion consultant, textile research scientist, technical designer, pattern maker.

Top companies:

Medical Textiles, geotextiles and civil engineering materials, Aerospace and transport Engineering Materials etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?