25th July 2016, 12:20 PM
tejal pande

Best career options for B.Com student? Procedure to become a Professor?

I am doing my second year of B.Com. Before that, I wanted to become a CA. But ending up leaving that field and now confused what to do ahead I have always wanted to become a Professor. But my mother thinks it is not very good Profession. Can you please state some best career options to take after B.Com for me? Or tell me what are the procedure to become a Professor as I think I am good in it.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in drawing? Is there any government job in this field? Suggest some top institutions for the same.What are the minimum qualifications required to became a physics professor?
  2. What are the career options for a computer engineering student
  3. What is the scope after taking BSc computer science and mathematics
  4. What are the career options for me after graduation? I am a student of B.A English Honors -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in B.Com in Christ college in Bangalore? What are the options for B.Com?
  6. What are the career options available to a B.Com graduate?
  7. What are the various career options available in government sector after completion of graduation?
  8. Is B.Pharma better options for 12th PCMB student? Career options other than MBBS?
  9. What should I do for CS after passing B.Com 1st year?
  10. Procedure to become a Professor after Graduation with 70% marks? -- [New]
  11. Can I become an Assistant Professor in any college if studying M.Tech in Optoelectronics? What are the opportunities in India?
  12. Career opportunities for Hindi graduate?
  13. Scope of Ph.D in Geography after working as a professor?
  14. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  15. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  16. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  17. Career options for PCB student other than Medicines?
  18. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?