24th October 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Best institute in India to study arts like social science and English

I am confused, what to do after my class ten exam which will be on March 2017. I am good in arts like social science and English as sell as science and math also. So, Sir/Madam tell me for better stream as well as best institute in India.

25th October 2016, 10:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best institute in India to study arts like social science and English

You are in 10th standard and you need to focus on 10th examination and what subjects you want to take for higher studies, instead of dreaming about which institute you will study.

Things are very easy when you are in 10th but there are a lot of difficulties when you enter into higher classes. So, perform well in 10th exam and choose the subject wisely.

However, since you have asked about the best institute of Social Science, I have to answer your query.

There are a number of good institutions for social science. Some of them are :

* Colleges under Delhi University
* Colleges under Mumbai University
* TISS (Tata Institute of Social Science)
* XISS (Xaviour Institute of Social Science)
etc....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?