16th February 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?

1>which one bsc is best?
Biotechnology,microbiology or pcm.
2>what is the main diff. B/w bsc or bsc(honour)?
3>Tell me about which bsc is best for me, because I'm a N.M. student?
4>Tell me about top colleage in chd. ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  2. Difference between B.Tech honours and B.Sc honours?
  3. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  4. What does honors mean in B.Sc.(hons)? Difference between Degree and Honors?
  5. Fields other than Engineering or Medical after 10+2 in Science? With no entrance exam requirements
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. Will I get admission in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65% with non medical stream?
  8. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  9. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  10. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  11. Best colleges for psychology honours? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  13. Can I pursue MS after BSc? If yes then which discipline can I choose?
  14. Which college to prefer to pursue BSc IT? Colleges in Delhi or Ghaziabad?
  15. Which is the best college near Chandigarh for doing BSc MLT in Microbiology?
  16. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  17. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  18. Comparison between B.Com and B.Com Honours with or without CA
28th February 2014, 10:30 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?

There is a difference between B.Sc and B.Sc Hons.B.Sc degree is a Bachelor of Sciene is a Normal degree.Where as the B.Sc Hons degree is Superior to B.Sc.The duration for the both the degrees takes same duration some times.There is a more and Standards for the degree B.Sc Hons rather than the original B.Sc degree.

Generally the duration of B.Sc course is of 3 years and where as the B.Sc Hons is of 4 years to complete.There is a mandatory and the candidates need to write dissertation for the completion of the B.Sc Hons degree,where as it is not mandatory for doing the B.Sc ordinary degree.In terms of the complication also B.Sc Hons is complicated than the B.Sc ordinary degree.There are so many various streams are available in B.Sc.They are listed below for you-

* B.Sc(Hons) Anthropology
* B.Sc General Mathematics Science
* B.Sc Hons Home science
* B.Sc Hons Statistics
* B.Sc Zoology
* B.Sc(Hons) Applied Life sciences
* B.Sc(MT) Radiography
* B.Sc(Hons) Biological sciences
* B.Sc Applied Life sciences
* B.Sc Applied Life Science with Agro-chemical & Pest
* B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
* B.Sc Physical education & Sports sciences
* B.Sc Physical Science with Chemistry and Computer and more.

Some of the college offering B.Sc course in Chandigarh are,
Vidya Jyoti Group of Institutions,Department of Biotechnology(Panjab University),Dolphin PG College of Life sciences,Bhavik College of Management & IT,Baring Union Christian College,Desh Bhagat Institute of Management & Computer Sciences,Giani Zail Singh college of Engineering and technology,EII AAR Institute of Management & Technology,Northwest Institute of Engineering & Technology,MCM DAV College for Women and more.
16th May 2015, 12:22 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?

There are various subjects in which one can pursue the BSc.

The subject you choose depends upon your own interest.

The main basic difference between BSc general and Hons being, in Hons degree you are taught some of the managerial skills too whereas in a general BSc you are taught basically the subjects only.

The hons degree is surely more valuable than the general degree.
29th April 2021, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I was took bsc general so can I eligible to become a lecturers
21st September 2021, 06:30 PM
Minal F

Here is the best stream to pursue B.Sc :-

B.SC RADIOLOGY

B.SC PHYSICS

B.SC CHEMISTRY

B.SC IT

HERE IS SOME LIST OF TOP COLLEGES IN CHANDIGARH:-

PANJAB UNIVERSITY

GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL

GOVERNMENT HOME SCIENCE COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?