25th March 2023, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Which is better College for Bachelor of Psychology between Jyothi Nivas College Bangalore and Justice Basheer Ahmed sayeed College Chennai

Hi, I have an option to join Bachelor of Psychology in one of these colleges and would like to have your feedback on which is the better one based on the points mentioned below:

1. Which is better College for Bachelor of Psychology between
Jyothi Nivas College Bangalore and Justice Basheer Ahmed sayeed College
Chennai.
2. Which has a better faculty for Psychology??.
3. How would you rank the above two colleges for above course.
4. Which of the two has more reputation for the course in india.
5. Which of the two would give me a better job opportunity on completion.
6. Which of the two would give me an opportunity to do my Masters in
Psychology abroad in Canada in top university.
I would appreciate a response as I need to decide which one to choose.
Thank you
Regards,
Amjad.

26th March 2023, 12:31 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Which is better College for Bachelor of Psychology between Jyothi Nivas College Bangalore and Justice Basheer Ahmed sayeed College Chennai

1. Based on the information available online on the websites of both colleges, Jyoti Nivas College Bangalore seems to have a better reputation for the Bachelor of Psychology program.

2. Jyoti Nivas College Bangalore is known for its experienced faculty in the field of psychology. However, it is always recommended to check the specific faculty members’ qualifications and experience in both colleges before making a decision.

3. Based on the available information, I would rank Jyoti Nivas College Bangalore above Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College Chennai for the Bachelor of Psychology program.

4. Jyoti Nivas College Bangalore seems to have a better reputation for the psychology course in India.

5. Both colleges may provide job opportunities upon completion of the course, but Jyoti Nivas College Bangalore is likely to offer better exposure and networking prospects due to its reputation in the field.

6. Pursuing a Master’s degree in psychology abroad largely depends on your academic performance, entrance exams, and other factors. Both colleges could potentially serve as a platform to pursue higher studies abroad if you maintain good grades and fulfill other requirements. However, Jyoti Nivas College Bangalore might have a slight edge due to its better reputation.

Please note that this information is based on online research and might not provide a complete picture. It is essential to visit both colleges or talk to their students or alumni to gain further insights before making a well-informed decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?