11th June 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Which is better option IIT or NEET

Can I take PCMB for IIT? Will it be very tough? I want to go to research field. Is it better to to take IIT or NEET? Please tell me. I am now joining 1st PUC.

11th June 2016, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better option IIT or NEET

Yes, you can take PCMB course for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard, if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in IIT. You can do research in any field whether it is Medical or Engineering. If you are interested to do research in Medical field then, you need to appear in NEET (AIPMT) examination and if you are interested to do research in Engineering field then, you need to appear in IIT (JEE Main and Advanced) examinations. So, I suggest you to choose the field which you are interested for pursuing your higher studies.
11th June 2016, 11:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better option IIT or NEET

If you want to go in research field then it would be better for you to go for non medical stream in 11th and 12th and then qualified entrance exam to get admission in IIT. After completion of your courses in IIT you can apply research institutes to make your career in research fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?