14th August 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among B.Tech(ECE) and B.Sc(Electronics)?

Sir,
I am willing to study B.Sc(Electronics) but my parents are telling me to do B.Tech course in ECE stream. I want to study core subject so I have decided that but my parents are continuously telling me to do B.Tech. Please suggest me what I should do?

20th August 2015, 06:38 PM
mwh

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.Tech(ECE) and B.Sc(Electronics)?

Both B.Tech and B.Sc covers same topics but the key difference is that B.Tech students need to study each topic in depth compared to BSc students.

Duration also differs i.e. B. Tech is for four years and B.Sc is for three years. Engineers are also paid high compared to B.Sc graduates.

B.Tech in electronics covers right from the designing, manufacturing and use of electronic equipments and devices whereas B.Sc in electronics is concerned with the theoretical and application of instruments and their process.

Both B.Tech and B.Sc courses have their own advantages.
The candidates while choosing their area of studies need to give preference to their ability, preference and scope for their career.so,for core knowledge it is better to study B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?