14th June 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among ICWA and Post Graduation for B.A.(Economics) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.A. Economics and this is my 2nd year. I want to know that should I go for ICWA course after doing B.A. Economics or I should do Post Graduation? Can you please help me out by comparing these courses or which course will be more beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the difference between ICWA and C.A? Does ICWA provides graduation certificate? What's the fee structure?
  2. How can I join ICWA intermediate? I ma a student of B.Com
  3. How to study ICWA after passing 1st year B.Com?
  4. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course is better to study in Post Graduation other than M.Sc(Nursing) after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  7. Complete information about ICWA? I have passed B.Com 2nd year
  8. How to apply for ICWAI course for B.Com 2nd year student?
  9. Can I join ICWA simultaneously if I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  10. How to do study ICWA inter 2nd group?
  11. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  12. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  13. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  14. Can I take admission in ICWA after 12th? How may I get the detail information for the same? I have done 12th and currently pursuing BA(2nd year)
  15. What is the scope of ICWA? I have scored 45% in graduation
  16. Can I reappear in AIPMT being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Eligibility to study MBBS after completing graduation?
  17. Can I join 2nd PUC after completing B.Com?
  18. Is ICWA course available after B.Sc IT Graduation course?
16th June 2015, 02:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which is better to study among ICWA and Post Graduation for B.A.(Economics) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying B.A. Economics and this is my 2nd year. I want to know that should I go for ICWA course after doing B.A. Economics or I should do Post Graduation? Can you please help me out by comparing these courses or which course will be more beneficial for me?
It is based on your capability and future aspiration.

Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy (ICWAI), which is Accounting related course. Since, you belongs to Arts stream and interested in Accounting and Mathematics related subjects, then ICWAI is a better choice for you. Otherwise, you can apply for a Master Degree course based on your specialization.

ICWAI is not like a Master Degree. You must qualify in three different levels in order complete the ICWAI course. Being B.A Economics student, you can directly enroll for ICWAI Intermediate course. There is a good job opportunity available for ICWAI, when compared to other Master Degree courses. So, please select any one of the course based on your Interest and future aspiration.
17th June 2015, 01:44 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Default Re: Which is better to study among ICWA and Post Graduation for B.A.(Economics) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
It's better to go for post graduation course (M.A) after that which will give you expertise in your field and adds weight to your resume which will help in getting better jobs.
Also, try to pursue it from some of the good colleges like: Loyola College, St. Xavier's College, Hindu College, Christ University, Lovely Professional University...... etc.

Get the details regarding admission process from their websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?