12th June 2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is better in terms of job prospect and higher studies between BPT and BSc(Home Science) Honours?

I have got admission in BSc Home Science Honours in Lady Irwin College. I am not able to think if this is the right option for me or not. I am also looking forward to get admission in BPT program in DU affiliated college. If I get both the courses, then which one is better in the matter of job prospects and higher studies in future?

15th May 2021, 02:16 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Which is better in terms of job prospect and higher studies between BPT and BSc(Home Science) Honours?

BPT is better in terms of job prospect and higher studies between BPT and BSc(Home Science) Honours.

BPT is a year professional degree course, after completing this course you can get good opportunities and earn minimum 4 LPA each year.

BSc(Home Science) Honours is a 3 year Bachelor degree program, after completing this program very less opportunity as compared to BPT candidate will be available for you.

You should choose your graduation course according to your interest without thinking about job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?