29th October 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Between NEET-UG and JIPMER MBBS entrance exam, which one is more efficient for the admission?

Hi everyone, I am now thinking to apply for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam. I have also applied for NEET-UG and my aim is to study an MBBS course. I want to know between these two entrance exams, through which I can get admission more efficiently?

26th December 2019, 09:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Between NEET-UG and JIPMER MBBS entrance exam, which one is more efficient for the admission?

You can appear for both JIPEMR or NEET to get admission in MBBS course.

The admission in the course is conducted after qualifying in entrance examination.

NEET is conducted for the admission in MBBS and other medical courses in private or government colleges.

JIPMER MBBS is conducted for admission only in JIPMER. So, if you want to get admission in any other institution, you have to appear and qualify in NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?