28th December 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

In which branch I will get admission if scored 206 marks in JEE Advanced?

Hello
I am getting 206 marks in jee advanced.
What branches and in
what iit's can i expect to get?????
please reply immediately

Related Questions:
29th December 2014, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which branch I will get admission if scored 206 marks in JEE Advanced?

We cannot predict or estimate where you will get a seat because it depends on your JEE Advanced examination rank and the branches you have selected at the time of counseling process. For example, if you have got 20000 rank in JEE Advanced examination and you have selected two branches ECE and CSE, then, if there are vacant seats in ECE branch after allotting seats to candidates who have scored less than 20000 rank, then, you will get a seat in ECE branch otherwise, you will be allotted a seat in CSE branch. So, we cannot estimate where you can get a seat until the counselling process has been completed.
29th December 2014, 08:24 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: In which branch I will get admission if scored 206 marks in JEE Advanced?

You have scored 206 marks in JEE Advanced. It means you will achieve rank under 3501 to 3800. There are total 16 IITs in India except ISM, Dhanbad. Each IIT offer many streams such as, Mechanical, Electrical, Ceramics, Chemical, Civil, Aeronautical, Aerospace, Computer Science, Material and Petroleum in B.E./B.Tech program. Apart from B.E./B.Tech many IIT like IIT-Kanpur and IIT-Kharagpur offers B.Sc program in streams such as Mathematics & Computing, Physics and Chemistry.
I have given you the list of stream which you will get in each of IIT below.

1. IIT-Kharagpur: Biotechnology and Agriculture & Food Engineering
2. IIT-Mandi: Electrical and Mechanical
3. IIT-Patna: Chemical and Computer Science
4. IIT-Ropar: Electrical and Mechanical
5. IIT-Bhu: Ceramic
6.ISM-Dhanbad: Chemical, Civil and Computer Science
7. IIT-Kanpur: Biological Sciences & Bioengineering
8. IIT-Jodhpur: Mechanical and Civil
9. IIT-Hyderabad: Computer Science
10. IIT-Guwahati: Biotechnology
11. IIT-Gandhinagar: Chemical and Civil
12. IIT-Bhubaneswar: Civil

So, these are the IITs where you will get admission in mentioned branches with marks scored in JEE Advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?