6th January 2022, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Is Bsc General not a good option to go for?

I have selected for BSc general, but i want to know that should i go for bsc general or i should leave it and wait for 1 more year. I ve secured 66% in 12th but i got gen. degree only.

10th January 2022, 02:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Bsc General not a good option to go for?

°°° When it comes to considering academic degrees after 10 + 2, Bachelor of Science is one of the best career options you can choose and it is a very popular choice among aspirants who wish to pursue a career in Science and Technology.
The course duration of Bachelor of Science degree is 3 years.

Students pursuing a degree in BSc general course can apply for a job in fields such as teaching, banking and marketing.
There are usually many job prospects for students after pursuing BSc Hons and BSc general courses in both science and non science fields.
10th January 2022, 04:12 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

I don’t think so. Many students prefer B.Sc. General because it helps you learn three subjects at once and prepares you for competitive examinations where knowledge of more than one science subject is required.
10th January 2022, 08:15 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can do BSc general .BSc is great employment opportunities in the field of research and development sector.
11th January 2022, 03:43 PM
periwinkle09876

BSc general is a good option when compared to any Honours course in my opinion because when you pursue BSc in general you study combination of subjects and after passing BSc you will have a choice to pursue MSc in the subject that you have mastered in your BSc.
Moreover, after passing BSc you will have a choice that you can appear for a number of government examinations such as UPSC, banking, SSC etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?