4th June 2019, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview available in Arena Animation-Kolkata for BSc(Mass Communication & Videography) candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, if I get admission for BSc(Mass Communication & Videography) in Arena Animation-Kolkata then I can get job from campus interview? I am planning to do BSc(Mass Communication & Videography) in this institute. So, I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

8th June 2019, 08:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview available in Arena Animation-Kolkata for BSc(Mass Communication & Videography) candidate?

Yes, campus interview is available for BSc in Mass Communication & Videography at Arena Animation, Kolkata. Institute placed their students with some of the top studios, production house, advertising agency & corporate organizations in the industry.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.arenash.com
8th June 2019, 11:48 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview available in Arena Animation-Kolkata for BSc(Mass Communication & Videography) candidate?

Yes, Campus nterview available in Arena Animation-Kolkata for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Videography).

There is no entrance exams available to study BSc(Mass Communication & Videography) in Arena Animation-Kolkata.

The admission to the B.Sc(Mass Communication & Videography) in Arena Animation is done on the basis of marks scored in 10+2. The candidates are required to have minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can get the application form form the Office.

Address:
Arena Animation,Aptech House, A-65, MIDC, Marol, Andheri (E),
Mumbai - 400093. Maharashtra, India
Tel: 022-68282300
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?