14th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is campus placement available for BBA students in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi friends, I am getting admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for BBA course. I want to know about the campus placement facility of this institute for such candidates who are studying this BBA course. Kindly tell me if a campus placement facility is available or not?

20th October 2020, 08:47 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is campus placement available for BBA students in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Yes, Campus placement available for BBA students in Jamia Millia Islamia.

Companies visits for hiring the students.

Companies like Decathlon, TCS, Chegg India, etc came for campus placement. But, there is scope for improvement.

Around 75% students get selected through campus placement.
20th October 2020, 11:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is campus placement available for BBA students in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Yes, campus placement is available for BBA students in Jamia Millia Islamia. The university offers placement to all undergraduate and post graduate courses. This university has a training and placement cell which trains students for the interview and coordinates with the companies and conducts placement drives for their students. There are a lot of reputed companies such as TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Adobe, Zomato and many more. The students can contact the university placement cell for their job career.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jmi.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?