11th March 2021, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) students in Dynamic Institutes of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology

Can anyone of you let me know about the campus placement facility available in Dynamic Institutes of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) students? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the campus placement facility.

14th March 2021, 10:04 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) students in Dynamic Institutes of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology

Campus placement facility for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) students in Dynamic Institutes of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

TCS, CAP GEMINI, CTS, INFOSYS, IBM, L&T, MIND TREE etc. are the companies that visit this college.

There is a exclusive PLACEMENT AND TRAINING cell in this college to train the students and assist in getting placements.

Last year, for a total of 975 students, 623 are eligible and 552 are placed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?