3rd September 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement in PSG College of Technology Coimbatore for BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) students?

Hello Sir, I am planning to secure admission in PSG College of Technology Coimbatore for studying BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) course. I don’t know whether campus placement is available or not for such students who are pursuing this course. Can I know about it?

6th September 2020, 03:19 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Campus placement in PSG College of Technology Coimbatore for BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) students?

Yes,Campus placement in PSG College of Technology Coimbatore is available for BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) students.

About 80% of the students from this course got placed. The highest salary package offered in this course is 9 LPA, and the average salary package offered is 4.5 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered is 2.85 LPA.

Top recruiting companies like Caterpillar, Vedanta Limited, Varooc Limited, JSW Bellari and TVS Chennai visit our campus for placements.

Top roles, like an executive officer and R&D, are offered to the students.
About 60% of students got an internship in companies like IITM, IISc Bangalore, TVS Chennai, Robert Bosch and Kennametal.
6th September 2020, 05:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement in PSG College of Technology Coimbatore for BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) students?

Yes, Campus placement is available for the students in PSG College of Technology Coimbatore for Bachelor of Technology(Metallurgical Engineering). The candidates who have completed Bachelor of Technology(Metallurgical Engineering or are in their last semester are eligible to apply for placement.
6th September 2020, 06:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Campus placement facility is available at PSG College of Technology Coimbatore for BTech in Metallurgical Engineering students. This college has a separate placement office and is supported by placement officer and a full time placement coordinator. They conduct pre-placement talk, written test, group discussions and interviews.

There are more than 90 reputed organizations who visit the campus annually to hire students. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.psgtech.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?