14th December 2021, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in SBI Clerk exam if graduation is not completed yet?

My graduation pattern will be as a semester wise and i completed my 2nd year and my last year of a graduation is still pursuing. So am i eligible for the sbi clerk..??

15th December 2021, 08:26 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in SBI Clerk exam if graduation is not completed yet?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for SBI Clerk recruitment Exam:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this SBI Clerk recruitment examination is given below,

Name of the Bank - State Bank of India

Name of the recruitment- Clerical Cadre Examination

>> Candidates must be a graduate either with 3 years or 4 years completing course.

Or else

>> Candidates who are in final year of Graduation are also eligible with a one condition that, you should produce pass certificate at the time of Joining. And you should pass it by 1st January, 2022. The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 50% marks
15th December 2021, 09:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, candidates in the final year of the graduation are not eligible to apply for the SBI Clerk recruitment examination.

So, you can apply for the examination after the completion of graduation. Age limit is 20-28 years and relaxation for reserved category. Examination is conducted in two stages. For more information about the examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
15th December 2021, 11:27 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for SBI clerk exam:-

> Candidate must be a graduate with three or four year degree in any discipline.

> Must have secured at least 50% in class 10 and degree course from a recognised University.

> candidates in the final year of their degree can take the exam but they must produce the proof of passing the exams with at least 50% marks at the time of joining and should pass it before January 1 2022.

> Additional candidates must be well versed in official and local languages.
15th December 2021, 11:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To appear for the SBI Clerk examination, it is mandatory for the candidates to be a graduate of a recognized university. The candidate needs to be an Indian citizen and the maximum age limit must be 28 years and the minimum can be 20 years.
15th December 2021, 12:22 PM
Zainab Fatima8

No, for SBI Clerk exam you must have a graduation degree with atleast 50%marks from a recognized university.
15th December 2021, 12:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, a candidate is not allowed to appear in SBI Bank Clerk Examination while being in the final year of bachelor degree course as the minimum educational requirement for the SBI Bank Clerk examination says that candidate must have completed his/her graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, you will be eligible for appearing in the SBI Bank Clerk examination once you complete your graduation degree.

For complete details and updates regarding SBI Bank Clerk examination, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in.
15th December 2021, 01:27 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

No, for SBI Clerk exam you must have a graduation or equivalent degree with atleast 50%marks from a recognized university.
15th December 2021, 01:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° It is important to read the advertisement carefully as every advertisement give detailed instruction in this regards and some mention completion of degree before closing date and some before interview date, so you have to download the notification from the official website and read it carefully.

°°° As per the SBI Clerk recruitment 2021 the candidate must be graduate in any discipline from a recognised university or qualification recognised as such by the central government and there are no definite percentage criteria Defined by SBI to apply for the clerical post.

°°° So, you will be eligible to apply for this post once you complete your graduation.
15th December 2021, 02:14 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the SBI Clerk Exam, candidates need that basic educational qualification. That is: -

Candidate must be a graduate with 3 or 4 year degree in any discipline. Candidates in the final year of their degree can take the exam but they must produce the proof of passing the exams with at least 50% marks at the time of joining and should pass it before January 1, 2022.
15th December 2021, 02:27 PM
deepakkumarboudh

No, you cannot appear in SBI Clerk exam if you did not complete your graduation yet but if you are in last year of graduation so you can appear in exam but you need to pass it before January 1, 2022 with minimum 50% passing marks.
15th December 2021, 04:00 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear in SBI Clerk exam if graduation is not completed yet?

SBI Clerk: Educational Qualification:-

Candidate must be a graduate with 3 or 4 year degree in any discipline. Candidates in the final year of their degree can take the exam but they must produce the proof of passing the exams with at least 50% marks at the time of joining and should pass it before January 1, 2022.
15th December 2021, 05:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Final year pursuing candidates are not eligible to appear for SBI Clerk recruitment examination.

So, you can apply for it only after the degree. You can start and continue your preparation for the examination till than.
15th December 2021, 06:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for SBI (State Bank of India) Clerk is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 20 to 28 years. Age Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, you are not eligible to appear in SBI Clerk exam if your graduation is not complete yet.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
15th December 2021, 07:26 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for the exam is graduation from any stream. Therefore, you cannot appear in the exam without completing your graduation.
15th December 2021, 08:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for appearing in the SBI Bank Clerk examination the minimum education required is a Graduation degree from a recognized University. Candidates puri final year of their degree course are not eligible.

So, being a student of final year of graduation degree course, you are not eligible for appearing in the SBI Bank Clerk examination but you will become eligible for the same once you complete your graduation degree course.

Further, after completion of your bachelor degree course, you can also apply for SBI Bank PO examination, IBPS Bank Clerk and Bank PO examination along with SBI Bank Clerk examination as far as the educational requirement for these examinations are eligible.
15th December 2021, 08:24 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

SBI Clerk:
Educational Qualification
First of all, Candidate must be a graduate with 3 or 4 year degree in any discipline. Candidates in the final year of their degree can take the exam.
But they must produce the proof of passing the exams with at least 50% marks at the time of joining and should pass it before January 1, 2022.
15th December 2021, 09:01 PM
Msdhoni02

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear in SBI Clerk exam if graduation is not completed yet?

The aspirants must hold a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university or institution or they must have an equivalent qualification from a Central Government recognized institution. Candidates in the final year of their degree can take the exam but they must produce the proof of passing the exams with at least 50% marks at the time of joining and should pass it before January 1, 2022.
16th December 2021, 01:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are in their final year of their degree can take their exam but they have to produce proof of passing with atleast 50-60% at time of admission.

He/she must be a graduate with 3 or 4 year degree in any discipline.
16th December 2021, 09:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. You are not eligible to apply for the SBI Clerk exam. The basic educational qualification to apply for this post is, candidates should be passed graduation degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?